Skip to content
Main Menu Utah Vital Records and Statistics Search

Gender Change

A court order is required if the child has undergone treatment to transition from one gender to another.  The court order must state the child’s full name, the gender that is currently on the birth record and the gender that will be corrected on the birth record. 

Any amendment that requires a court order must have a certified copy of the order submitted.

Site SettingsSettings